Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2011

#52 Crazy Pr!tty

It's been a few weeks since I have been on grid actively. So of course when I was able to log back in, I had alot of catching up to do.

It's so great to be back!

I found a new hair store that I absolutely love.  Pr!tty has some very creative and fun styles to wear. You can even catch them online at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/9868

And then I was just shopping around looking for something new and amazing. I fell upon, literally, a new store called Crazy.  This place has some very cute and fashionable clothes. Here are two of the designs you can find there.

The hair with this outfit is one of my personal new favorites. Pr!tty, I just woke up in blonde, is very much like my real life hair when i get out of bed.


Style Card:
Skin: *Al Vulo*: Renzie *red claveage tan
Eyes: *Fauntasia* Fauny Peepers (Jade)
Hair *Pr!tty* I just woke up (platinum)
Ring: *Bird Next Door* Piano ring
Bracelet: *Mielr* Chum Bracelet
Earrings: *R.icielli* Brigittie earrings (Emerald) Sold at TDR
Socks: *Worldwide Industries* WWI Army Girl Garters V2 Dark
Dress: *Crazy* Randi Dress (Black)
Boots: *Shiny Things* Ribbon Boots (Black)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Style Card:
Skin: *Al Vulo!* Pollon Summer pink
Eyes: *Shine Covet* Oasis
Hair: *Pr!tty* Athena (blonde)
Necklace: *Armidi Gisaci* pearl egg
Earrings: *{Glow} Studios* Glass set White
Lashes: *{Glow} Studios* Devilicious00  (sold at TDR)
Mouth attachment:  *[EY:NO]* Lipstick
Bag: *R.icielli* Messenger Bag (sold exclusively at TDR)
Shirt: *Crazy* Fender Top
Skirt: *Crazy* Sun Skirt (green)
Shoes: *KVetla* Sunday Girl Pumps


 
So there you have it!  Go get Crazy Pretty at Crazy and Pr!tty!

Until next time..............................................................♥ Ame

No comments: