Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 1, 2012

#122 Maitreya @ My Attic--Dresses dresses Dresses part 4

There are few people in this world that I admire as much as I admire Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.
 Today's look is an Audrey Hepburn inspired look.


I was shopping at My Attic on the Deck sim.  There really are some great finds in there!  But Maitreya has a Hepburn inspired mesh dress that is simply gorgeous.

Oh I know, it doesnt even come close to capturing her beauty. But it is pretty ^&*%(<-- insert expletive here) close.

With that said, this little number can be found at Maitreya.


Perfect for any occasion.

Hair:  *Elikatira* rhythm black
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Raine (almond)-crush
Dress: *Maitreya*Audrey Mesh dress
Earrings and Necklace: *Donna Flora* Vanilla Pink set
Bracelet: *ISON* vipera watch
Shoes: *G Fields* Alex- Patent Black
Glasses: *Maitreya* Jackie O Sunglasses

Until next time........................................................♥Ame

No comments: