Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 23, 2012

#119 I'm Back!!!!! Dresses dresses dresses blog 1...

YAY I'm back in action...Been away for almost 4 solid months!
I'm so excited for all the new items that I have found.



So, since I have been away, I have been hunting up the cutest Mesh and Non-Mesh designs. I am falling in love with the cute dresses that have been released. This will be the first of a few blogs that I am going to dedicating to dresses.



This is an absolutely adorable design from LaViere called the Spring Floral Dress.


And with any style you have to have fabulous shoes. So I picked these up from G Fields. 

What I'm Wearing:
Hair:  *(Shag)* Falling Slowly w/bangs- Autumn
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember Honey- Mod
Dress: *LaViere* Spring Dress (Red Floral)
Earrings: *Donna Flora* ADELE diamond set
Bracelet: *Finesmith* Athena Bracelet Silver
                    *Severed Garden* Nixie Platinum bracelet
Glasses: *EPIC*  Girlie Geek Glasses Odd
Shoes: *G Fields*  Platform Shoes *Rosette*
Until Next time.......................................♥ Ame

No comments: