Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2012

#120 Dresses dresses Dresses blog 2

I have been going through my endless inventory and looking through everything I have purchased over the last year.  I found this little number from C'est la Vie.


I have to admit that I am truly a fan of C'est la Vie. Larcoco Mathy is very creative in her choice of style. She adds alot of details to her fabrics and most of her prims fit perfect.  As you well know, most non-mesh skirts in secondlife can be more of a pain to fit perfect to your avatar. Most are high in the back and low in the front, or vice versa. This is a real headache. However, you can almost always find the perfect fit with Larcoco's items.


I added a belt to this dress to give it more of an accent. This belt is made by a new designer that, if I'm honest, I'm not that familiar with.  This designer is "Handmade". The Belt is their leather belt on coffee.  I really am fond of it.


I teamed it up with Raspberry Aristocrat's Krissi hair in Blonde, and my favorite Riding Boots from Mon Tissu. And a special shout out to "What's Next" for their Chelsea Bicycle. This is the cutest bike i have owned so far!

Til Next time.............................................................♥ Ame


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for wearing ::C’est la vie!::’s clothes<3
muaaah muaaah!!!<333

Unknown said...

Thanks for dressing us Larcoco!