Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2012

#132 What to wear today...perplexed

Lately, I have been engulfed in the "gross moral turpitude" that is the E.L James series  50 shades of Grey. So much so, that I have not stirred a pot of dinner or slept a full 8 hours in 4 days without Kindle flipping pages.
 Now having read all three novels, I am still trying to wrap my brain around the experience. This is honest. And in this, I have fully lost my writing ability.
However, here I sit facing you fine folks...
Has Fifty Shades of Grey hit you yet?


In any case, since my brain is still somewhere in imaginary Seattle with Mr. Grey. I give you Anastasia Steele. (or at least the Amethest Peck vision of what she might look like)




What I'm Wearing:
Hair: *Milana* April Roots (Light Browns)
Skin: *Iren* Janine Pale
Eyes: *Mayfly*Deep Sky Eyes (Icy Blue)
Lingere: *Fashionz* Boudoir Lingere (Rouge)
Tie: *DCNY* The Tie (Black)
Shoes: *Fashionz* Rio Beleza (Black)

Give me some time and I'm sure I will be able to give you more that will knock your socks off!!!
Until Next Time......................................♥Ame



No comments: