Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 5, 2012

#133 Adios y Buena Suerte (Goodbye and Good Luck) Doppelganger



We all love a good sale, that is obvious.  However, when it comes on the end-tails of someone closing their shop, it's a bittersweet shopping experience for me.
I received the group note from Doppelganger yesterday that they will be closing their doors on the 15th.  Until then we are all able to shop for L50 or less. Some fat packs are priced higher.


What I'm wearing:
Skin:* PF* Elly (Honey) Cherry
Hair: *Raspberry Aristocrat* Dulcina Hair (Red Firewood)
Glasses: *Epic* Geeky girl glasses
Shirt: *Doppelganger Inc*Tux Dress/Shirt (pink)
Skirt: *Doppelganger Inc*Cut-Off Jean Skirt Light Blue
Necklace & Earrings: *Miel*UVA Earring and Necklace (group gift)
Shoes: *Katat0nik* Kita Mary Janes (White)
Socks: *Doppelganger Inc* Button me up Mountain Valley Socks -mdblue


This is my short little blog for today.....♥Ame


No comments: