Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 2, 2013

#208 Bound To You

 
Again, I have been watching my guilty pleasure movie "Burlesque".
I couldnt help but notice the fashion worn in the movie and this one particular song. Now...with that said, I am NO dress designer.  So, I embarqued on an SL journey to find the dress in this video.
 
 
 
In watching this video, one must wonder things like "how many times did she wipe that red lipstick off her teeth?" or "did they sew her into that dress? or was it made of lycra?"  The world may never know.
 
Nevertheless, the journey for this green dress in SL was interesting. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that we are only getting "so far" with mesh. Many of the mesh dresses, shirts, pants...well they are all starting to look the same to me. (Probably just my blahze fickleness in action again.)
 
We have so many incredible designers, I wanted something to at least "fit the bill".  I found this really hot number online...but you can locate it at Wirefly (<===slurl embedded here )
 
 
 
Its as low cut as you can get without showing everything you own. Its called "Night dream" in black.
 
 
 
 
If anyone finds the green dress, it would be great if you could message me. I will still be looking...always shopping!
 
Until Next Time......................♥ Ame
 
 
 
 


No comments: