Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 2, 2013

#210 Lingerie from League...Only Prettier

Today, I am wearing this Lingerie set from League. The Sakura Corset & Lingerie.
 
I have a thing for vintage looks, so this was an obvious choice. And "yes" I'm still in the same Magika "Moment" hair.  I can't help it! I love this hair.
 
 


 
So I have this country song (sorry to all you country haters)...but its permanently lodged in my brain. As I was shooting these pictures, I was humming this song. So I've decided to share the video!
 
 
 
So put on your sassy Lingerie and strut out to somewhere and be seen. That's my sincere Southern Blogger advice.
 
 
 
 
and remember...
 
♪♫ "Well, I'll keep drinkin' and you'll keep gettin' skinnier!"♪♫
♪♫We're just like you, only Prettier!♪♫
 
 
Until next time..........♥Ame
 
ps. remember...you can access my photos via Flickr @  http://www.flickr.com/photos/amethestpeck/
 
 

No comments: