Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

#34 Manic Monday

Hello out there! Wow today has certainly been a Manic Monday.
I thought I would pull together a quick post for you to show you a dress I adore. I found this a few weeks back at LeeZu!. I fell in love with the creativity of this design and had to show you.
I love the soft appearance of this dress. Perfect for any formal or photograph.

I hunted out this hairstyle a few months ago at Analog Dog. I love the wrapped braid that goes all the way around the back of the up-do. Sometimes i have a hard time with their hair texture because it tends to glow in the dark if you are a blond like I am.  That can be a little frustrating. However, if you edit the hair and go into your texture turn off the full bright option..makes it more manageable.
Here's your style card for this design:

Style Card:
Skin: AlVulo Erika Bronze Natural
Dress: *LeeZu!* Un Robe (turquoise)
Shoes: *G Fields* Knot Wedge Sandal (silver)
Hair: *Analog Dog* Upshaw light (platinum)


Hope you love this dress the way I do....just sayin'.
Until next time....................♥ Ame

No comments: