Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

#35 A Sad Goodbye.....Silenced is Closing on June 20th.

I know I said we were just going to do a fast Monday post, but the news doesn't wait.  Silent Acoustic is closing her store on June 20th.   Silenced will be Silenced. (insert sad face with big welling teary eyes here)
Right now she is running a sale on all of her items. Most are 50L and others are 100L.  The hair is on sale for 50L...if you're a hair-hound like i am then you need to run!
(I didn't wear one here because I didn't see them the first time I was there. I went back later and bought them all.)

I put together an outfit from there, but bought everything I found and loved. Here's a peak at her Tshirt dress and Katy Jeans.


I also teamed it up with some great Sandals by ADDiCTia...



It's a great little store for a sassy casual style. It's sad to see good designers close up shop. This year has hit our fashion in SL hard.  I sincerely hope that Silent Acoustic will come back to us and re-open her store in the future.

STYLE CARD:
Skin: *AlVulo* Erika red yellow bronzed
Hair: *Truth* Sandra (platinum)
Eyes: *Fauntasia* Fauny Peepers (Lavender)
Ring: *Ey:NO* Butterfly ring
           *GJK* My Favorite Flower Ring (Pink)
Necklace/Earrings set: *AMD* Dream Catcher
Shirt: *Silenced* Tshit Dress Black
Jeans:  *Silenced* Kaly Jeans Light
Shoes: *ADDiCTia* Metro Sandals (Silver)



Until next time...........................♥Ame

PS. If you are having a hard time finding the store....just search for Silent Acoustic and you can teleport to her store from her store page in her pictures.

Much love.....

No comments: