Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2011

#59 Attitude Sunday! Get an Attitude!

Yea? So what's your problem? Like you've never had an attitude! Pfft, please....stop all that noise. hahah! yea so .....



I have decided that there should be one day of the week where the world is completely warned. A day when it is okay to have an bad, fierce, foul, or grumpy attitude. For me, That day is Sunday. So this is my Attitude Sunday!

So I have an attitude!     SO FREAKIN WHAT!>?




Attitude song for today:  I'm gone, I'm going by Lesley Roy




Lesley Roy: I'm gone, I'm going

So sick of hearing your words
All i can hear you say
Is how you want me to live
My life a different way.
I'm gonna pack all my things,
I'm gonna do it just watch me.(watch me)
I'm like a rat in a cage
I'm about to lose it all
and I ain't gonna give up Until I'm standing tall
I'm gonna throw it on the edge
Just get it over with
Watch me, (watch me)

'Cause life is way too short
And I cant wait no more

Here I go
I'm gone, I'm going
I'm so over you, and I dont care
and I wont go back
Cause I know if I do, I wont make it
Forgive me, I cant take it anymore
[I'm Gone, I'm Going Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ]
So sick of falling apart and crawling back again
So sick of playing the games that I can never win
I really had it, just so so sick of it
Watch me, (just watch me)

Cause life is way too short
and I cant wait anymore

Here I go
I'm gone, I'm going
I'm so over you, and I dont care
and I wont go back
cuz I know if I do, I won't make it
Forgive me, I can't take it anymore

I wont look back
I wont look back no more

(Hey) (Hey) (Hey)

So here I go,
I'm gone, I'm going
I'm so over you, and I dont care
And I won't go back
'Cause I know if I do, I wont make it
Forgive me, I cant take it anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 
Oh yea...and here's your freaking style card!

Style Card:

Skin: *Al Vulo* Ninni Red Bronze
Eyes: *Shine* Silent Lucidity Spring
Hair: Picture 1: *Exile* Riot Girl (Stefani) Roots
         Pictures 2-: *Exile* Bailey  (Stefani) Roots       
Lipstain: *AG* Bitten Lipstain- Do you lilac it?
Tattoo: *HolliPocket * Im Sprung Tattoo
Shirt/Vest: *Awram Viie* Vest Fur Dark Gray Short
Jeans: *India* Lari-Pants
Bracelet: *BND* Black Girl Outfit Bangles
Face Piercings: *BND* Black Girl outfit
Boots: *Les Petit Details* Gaucho Girl Boots




Until I feel good and ready to get the next one out.............................. ♥Ame

ps. Tomorrow is Monday so then we gotta be nice again..k? 

No comments: