Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

#64 Changes

Yep it's me again... so I had alot of fun making new photos in Picnik. Damien Valerik is a great friend of mine and he agreed to let me use him and abuse him again.  If you read this blog then you have seen Damien in my blog before.  Recently I made some pretty drastic changes to my avatar.




Well Damien did the same...and the transformation is absolutely gorgeous!


So of course I had to snatch him up and make him be my SATURDAY MODEL!!!!!!!




Style:
Skin:  darkness  5
Eyes: classic- wet moss (m) bright
Hair: drot jeriy 2.0 dark chockolate
Shirt: szd deathless
Pants: szd deathless
Shoes: docs- v2 8 hole m- black
Jewelry: zdz deathless earing , eyebrow



So grab a friend and go shop it out!  There's nothing wrong with a little change!


Until Next time...........................................................♥Ame and Damien

No comments: