Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 22, 2012

#206 Beusy Style!!!!!!!

I really love these new dresses from Beusy so I thought I would submit them in a separate post today.
 
These Mesh dresses are now available on the marketplace at Beusy
 
 
The skin in this blog is the same as the last, so you can buy it online at the Marketplace also.  It's the Evangeline skin and shape.  These dresses are adorable and they fit perfectly.
 
What I'm Wearing:
*Beusy* Evangeline Skin and Shape (Skin tone: Light)NEW*Magika* Today NEW*Cherry* K is for Kandy Bracelet Zodiac *(Glow) Studio* Kolia Spiked Necklace TDR NEW*(Glow) Studio* Boyfriend's Watch
*Yummy* Boho Ring Set (Maroon) Collabor88 NEW*Beusy* Mesh Dresses  (Top Lft: 12 o'Clock dress; Top Rt: My Honey Dress; Bottom Lft:  Conviction Dress; Bottom Rt: White Ombre Dress) NEW NEw New
*Toxic* Hiking Boots Black

Until Next time:.......................................................♥ Ame

No comments: