Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 7, 2012

#196 Comfort

I think I go through phases. Lately my entire focus is to keep my avatar looking comfortable. Maybe it is because of the changing seasons and I know the cold is coming soon.  Or maybe it is due to the fact that I am sorting through my inventory and finding things that I bought and forgot that I loved. Either way, here is your Saturday comfort style on a Sunday .
 
 
If i were to disect this outfit, I couldnt choose one item over another that I love more. This was a "by-chance" outfit that I put together and I love.
 
 
What I'm Wearing:
 
Skin: *BCC* Jiae Pink (Coffee)
Hair: *Vanity Hair* Cuchi Blonds
Tee: *Tea Time* T-shrt Denim  The Beatles
Wrap: *Fishy Strawberry* Waist Jacket
Jeans: *Mon Tissu* Lou Lou Dark
Glasses: *BT* Talk Nerdy to me Glasses
Jewelry: *{Glow} Studio* Ocean Set (TDR)
Shoes: *Toxic* Hiking Boots USA
Poses: Glitterati


Until next time.........................♥ Ame
 
ps. dont forget the give away!!!!!!
 

Read my previous entries for details.

 
 

No comments: