Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 8, 2012

#197 See Right Thru Me

It's almost that time of year. The time of year when we all dress up as someone else or a ghost or goblin. Oh Wait, we already do that. It's normal everyday stuff in SecondLife.
So in honor of our ritual weirdness, I put together my outfit today with an x-ray in mind.
 
My new skinny jeans from Beusy are fantastic for this!
 
 
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Al Vulo* Candy (Summer Sunset Sunkissed
Hair: *Wasabi Pills* Brrree Golden
Undershirt: *Mon Tissu* Stitched Thermal Gray
Shirt: *Hecate* Skelly T Black&White
Pants: *Beusy* Corpse Skinnies
Leg warmers: *Gawk* Brown Wool Leg-warmer
Arm Warmers: *Fri.day* Arm-warmers (Chocolate)
Shoes: *Mother Goose* Clothes Pin Sandals Brown
 
The song inspiring me today is:
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time.......................♥Ame


No comments: