Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2012

#126 Random Cuteness!

I have to say that I am really excited when I locate a "one-stop-shop" for clothing.  Perhaps I should digress and explain that I have been off-grid more than on-grid lately. Things get so busy when the real-life sun begins to shine. I had not been to G-Fields in ages, so it was a must for me. I always buy my shoes at GF. (You should too)

So here is my choice for this post :)


 What I'm wearing:
Hair:  *Exile* Best of you  (Stefani)
Skin: *Iren* Janine-pale
Lashes: *{Glow}* Eyelashes- Secret Eyes 01
Shirt: *GF* Ruffle Tops (smoky blue):
Skirt: *GF* Frill Shorts-ivory
Boots: *GF* Long Cuff Boots "Will" Pink
Earrings and Necklace: * Donna Flora*Occasus Set
Bracelet: *Artilleri* Wooden Bracelet




And in addition to the stop at GFields...run over to IREN
Until Next Day......................................................♥ Ame

No comments: