Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 24, 2012

#128 Severed Garden Gaia

I have finally had the chance to blog the newest release from Severed Garden.



 You all know that I am a huge fan of Severed Garden.  So this is their new Gaia release.  It is available in four colors violet, orange, olive, and blue.  My personal favorites are the Olive and the Violet. 


Above from left to right (Olive, Blue, Orange, and Violet)

I really love the boots that come with this. They have great detail!



This is one of my favorite new styles from Severed. 



What I'm Wearing:
Hair:  *Exile*Betty Lou: Hollywood
Skin: *Iren* Janine-pale
Lashes: *{Glow}* Eyelashes- Secret Eyes 01
Dress, Leggngs, boots, hair flowers,necklace, and bracelet: *Severed Garden* Gaia
Earrings:  *Donna Flora* Organica (sold with Organica set)
Bag: *Teefy* Full Leather Holdall Bag

Until Next time...........................................♥ Ame


No comments: