Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#127 New from Cracked Mirror and Exile at My Attic!

As we all know, it takes very little to excite me. However, when a designer that I love adds something new to their line, I have to make sure I add it to my ever-growing collection. Cracked Mirror is that designer.

When I first encountered Cracked Mirror I was trolling through the many sims of FFL in 2011.  I saw her designs and had to tell her that I was a new fan.  She responded, unlike most designers, and we were fast friends.  Her fantastic personality really is shown through her art with her designs. 
So when I blog Cracked, just know, its close to my heart.


At Cracked Mirror (at My Attic) you can also pick up these poses made by Vanity Mirror. This dance mirror and poses are called "So I dance".  Both dress and poses are 95L.  The hair is by Exile, also at My Attic, for 95L.


Also, just an FYI, I may never take off this new skin from Iren. I am still getting used to it and admiring it.  I usually wear skin from Pink Fuel and Al Vulo, however this new skin is my new favorite. I will try to not bore you to death with it.

So I wanted a cute Wednesday look and here is what I came up with.



Style Card: 
Hair:  *Exile* Secret Summer (My Attic)
Skin: *Iren* Janine-pale
Lashes: *{Glow}* Eyelashes- Secret Eyes 01
Dress: *Cracked Mirror* Pleated Dress (Tartan grey) Sold at My Attic
Socks: *Why* WWI Army Girl Garters (Charcoal v2)
Shoes: *GF*Strap Shoes-"Alex" Patent Black
Earrings:  *Donna Flora* Amalia earring (sold with Amalia set--color change)
Necklace: * League*Vintage Clock Necklace-working clock

Until Next time........................................♥ Ame



No comments: