Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 3, 2011

#66 Everyday I'm Shufflin'

So I found this super kyoot outfit for you!!!!! and lets see, how much does it cost?  hahaa nothing! FREEEE!!!!!! (Thanks for the info Katy!)

I had so much fun with this outfit...I teamed it up with this hairstyle from Wasabi Pills called 'Up In The Hair', and Added my favorite Chucks from Bitch Tails.




It really doesn't take much to entertain me.  The "oopsie" balloon from the LISP Bazaar's gatcha is one of my personal favorite items.




Or you can grab this really cool Lemonaide stand from Awesome Blossom. Through Project Themeory, this weekend, you can pick up this for 75L.




Style Card:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Elly Honey
Lashes: *aDiva* Flashlight Drama Lashes
Hair: *Wasabi Pills* Up In The Hair - Lemon Tea
Mouth Attachment:  *Awesome Blossom* Mouth Lightbulb Gatcha
Outfit:  Shirt and pants :   *[BUKKA]* MarketPlace Bonus package
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BUKKAMarketPlace-Bonus-package/2594728
Necklace: *Glow Studios* So Long Necklace = exclusively at TDR Blue
Shoes:  *Bitch Tails* Pink Chuckers


Until Next time.............................................................................♥ Ame

No comments: