Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 18, 2011

#79 Need a place to live? Dreamscape I and Dreamscape II....

I know so many people who sim hop for housing.  I guess I am nothing like that. I set up housing 9 months ago on Dreamscape.  I have moved four times in the same sim.  So I am extending my neigborly arms and inviting you to come to the sim where I live. At least check it out!


The scenery is gorgeous here.  We have open land plots and open houses.  From 300L per week - 1200 per week.









These are just a few of the options you would have if you lived here.  We also have dance floors, gathering areas, and a Haunted House in October (love it!)

If you are in the market for a new home, please contact Venus Expedition, Anjolie Crisis, or Amethest Peck for further information.


Until next time.......................................................♥Ame

No comments: