Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

#70 The Vow Renewal Ceremony of Pepper and Melody

I am going to take a step back from my normal format here, and just post the  ceremony of my friends Pepper and Melody.


Pepper walked down the isle and waited for the bride to arrive.  He was wearing a suit by Utopia (Ethan in Silver).  (What? ok...we'll talk about the fashion too...cant help myself!)



The bride arrived in her lovely gown by Isaura Designs.  As she waited for her father to walk her down the isle.



She joined Pepper at the alter to exchange their renwal promises of love.


These are excerpts from the ceremony:

 Dℜ.PєPPєℜ : Mel, you are the air i breath the light that warms me up and the love that keeps a smile on my face all day long.

ℳєℓℓч ℳσsєℓч : Pepper..
From the first day I met you, I knew it was love at first sight.
The months have passed and I've grown only closer to you.
Our love has withstanded the depths of hell and the moments in the spotlight.
Standing here today I smile at all of our accomplishments that we've made together. We have combined our two worlds to finally say "I love you" face to face.I can't imagine my life without you in it and I often ask myself where I'd be without you. As I look at the faces of our friends and family, I'm sure they can agree. There isn't a Melody without a Pepper far behind. So..
    I, LBMelody Chrome, happily devote myself to you fully & completely until my last breath.
            With my promise to you, I trust you to hold and cherish my heart forever
    Let our love continue to grow and blossom like it has through the months together.
          



I love you Pepper Mosely.

       pepper Mosely:  .-''''-.,.-''''-.
         pepper Mosely: !    I LOVE   !
        pepper Mosely:  ".   YOU   ."
    pepper Mosely:     '''-.,.-



 Dℜ.PєPPєℜ : Melody, babe what can I say? From the very first moment my eyes caught sight of you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Then later that night when you invited me over for hot chocolate and candycanes, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. All I can remember is thinking how beautiful, smart, sexy, and amazing you were.
 It didn't take me long to know we had a connection; that there was something speacial between us. It was so clear to me that I loved you, and that you were the only one for me. We have had good times together and a few bad one's but we always made it through together and its made us a stronger more loving couple, and i still get the same smile from the first time we met everyday i see you :). We have two beautiful little girls and two handsome baby boys together and i cant wait to grow old with you by my side in are pimped out scooters hand in hand and a smile on our faces.


(I know ....so sweeet!)

Long Story short our happy couple renewed their vows of love..then retreated to the reception to dance their night away.

A few more pictures:













So what were the bride and groom wearing?  Here are the wedding style cards:

Brides Style Card:
Bracelet - *RH Engel Jewelry* ID Bracelet Platinum Hers
Wedding Dress (everything included) - *Isaura Designs* Fantasy
Hair - *Truth* Lacey Light Blondes
Skin - *AL VULO!* Renzie Tan

Grooms Style Card:
Shoes: *Utopia*  Ethan black boots
Tuxedo: *Utopia*   ETHAN Silver
Hair: *MADesigns*   JAKE Dark Brown
Ring: *Eternity*  Wedding Band silver


Special Note to Mel and Pepper:  Hey guys, I wish you all the love that life has to offer. Best of wishes.


Until Next time.......................................................♥ Ame

 

No comments: