Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

#69 Photographer at a wedding

 Today was the Vow Renewal Ceremony of Pepper and Melody. You have seen Melody here, in the blog, if you have read previously.  Anyway....so, Melody hits me up to do the photographs for her wedding.  Ahhhhhh! What does the photographer wear to a wedding?

This is what I came up with:



I found this dress at BOOM a few months ago. I fell in love with the design. Then it fell into the abyss that IS my INVENTORY! (ever happened to you?~!~ of course it has...you can't hide those lyin' eyes)



And of course the photographer HAS to get a decent camera. So I lagged on over to Collabor88 and picked up the new Artilleri Lumoflex camera.


Then i made one of those "I HAVE NO SHOES TO MATCH THIS!!!" run to GFields.  Listen to me!!!! GFields is a great little back up spot for emergency shoes that go with almost everything! 

So luckily I made it to the wedding about 5 minutes early...found a seat...made a friend...and started shooting. (the camera that is!)



Next time we will talk a little more about our bride and groom...but for now...I'm out!

Style Card:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Elly Honey
            *Pink Fuel* Elly Glam Lipstick Cherry
Lashes: *aDiva* Flashlight Drama Lashes
Hair: *LeLutka* Brigitte hair
Hand Attachment:  *Artilleri* Lumoflex camera  ((Collabor88))
Dress: *Boom* Why Not (Swallows)
Necklace and Earrings: *Donna Flora* Vivian Set
Ring: *EY:NO* Butterfly Ring (purple)
Shoes:  *GFields* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -sky-

Until Next Time................................................♥Ame

No comments: