Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

#83 Tea Time at Modavia Fashion Week

I think I love a good retro look more than I love new shoes. And that is sayin more than most of you may ever know.

So I popped in to Modavia for the Fashion Week Extravaganza.  This is what i found:


Tea Time is not a store that I was familiar with before this.  And I really love the shorts and shirt. This polka dot combo is a "no-brainer".  You can put the whole folder on and VOILA! Perfection!

Then of course you need a vintage retro ride!



And you cannot have a sweet style and new ride without getting the hair just right. So I teamed this look up with the Chinatsu Hair from D!va.



The Catboy Cruiser is a MUST HAVE!



Style Card:
Skin:  *Pink Fuel* Honey Pure        
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Melon
Glasses: *Epic* Girl Geek glasses
Lashes: *{Glow} Studios*  Classic Clean 02 thin
Hair:  *D!va* Chinatsu (Cat's eye)
Outfit: *Tea Time* PinUp Outfit (includes shoes and bag)  Exclusively at Moldavia Fashion Week in the Designer Showcase



Until Next time...................................................♥ Ame

1 comment:

Tea Xofan said...

awwwww fantastic ty <3 <3