Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 12, 2011

#75 Phoenix Rising....Look Fab for 25L...Not kidding


I found this fabulous style at a store called Phoenix Rising.  The full set comes with a skirt and capris. My favorite part of this whole outfit is definately the sassy tie!  I was a little disappointed with the skirt prim because it never seems to want to sit just right. But just look at the Capris!


They really changed my whole feel of this outfit! I love this look!

I teamed it up with the Material girl hair by Lelutka. 

Then, of course i had to show you my new Paco Pal
(Thank you Charlotte!!!!! I ♥ him)


Seriously guys...you can go to :

This is the link to the cow...but there are others too...a beagle, a penguin, a monkey.
I know, youre thinking "so what, its a stuffed animal?"
This is NOT any normal stuffed animal.  You can change the facial expressions. You can add clothes. You can adjust the eye color.  These little creatures are fun and super adorable!




So that is your fashion advice for this Monday. 

STYLE CARD:

Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ely Honey
*Pink Fuel Juicy gloss/Teeth (Lingerie pink)
Eyes:  [sauce] Cadet cyan - exclusively at Collabor88
Hair: *LeLutka* Material hair- Marilyn
Earrings: *Donna Flora*   Organica
Outfit:  *Phoenix Rising* Accountant Tied up


Until Next time..................................................................♥ Ame



No comments: