Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#88 Holli Pocket Look



I really like this shirt and jeans by Holli Pocket.  The shirt I actually saw on someone at a store and she sent me to HolliPocket on Jersey Shore sim to find the store.  Then I started following the releases.
Just recently I joined the blogger group for the store, so you will be seeing much more from them here.


So Lets talk about what I'm wearing.


It's a rather simple casual look. The Jeans come in multiple colors. The shirt is available in Pink and Coco.
Here is the link to the marketplace store:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/31823

Style Card:
Skin:  *Pink Fuel* Honey Pure
        *Pink Fuel* Juicy Gloss (Apple)       
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Iceburg
Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes-C01
Hair:  *Raspberry Aristocrat* Asuka Hair Blissful Blond
Shirt:  *Holli Pocket*Out of Order Pinky
Pants:  *Holli Pocket* Faded Whisker Jeans Blue
Earrings and Necklace: *Donna Flora* Adele Diamonds set
Bracelet: *Phoenix Rising* Breezie Kiss Bracelet-BlueMint

Until Next Time....................................................♥ Ame

No comments: