Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

#97 Sunday Style October

I spent some time just shopping around for a cute fall style to share with you.  I found some terrific buys!
The first stop was Al Vulo for their new group gift skin. This skin is actually nicer than most free or discounted skins that I've seen. 

Next, I ran over to Apple May Design to do the little Halloween hunt.  Instead I saw the new release of Haven.  ADORABLE OUTFIT!!!!! Loved the top! 

Then I went to Miel. Miel has the most adorable torn socks. So I wanted to wear them with the Haven outfit. They just didnt look right with the skirt, so i found this Cord skirt at Miel.


And of course every great outfit needs some fabulous shoes. So I saw that Imbue. had shoes available through Project Themeory. So this was my finishing touch.



Also, if you are a Lazy Sunday Shopper...go to EY:NO and get the Diva Teddybear necklace. It's so cute!


Style Card:
Skin:  *Al Vulo* Sally (Anniversary Gift sunkissed) 
Make-up: *R.icielli* Group Gift Shadow + Eyeliner gift 4   
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Melon                                         
Necklace *EY:NO* Diva Teddybear Necklace (Lazy Sunday special)
Earrings: *(Glow) Studios* Studio Amore Earrings (With Silver) at TDR
Bracelet: *Miel* Friendo Bracelet
Hair:  *LoQ hair* Pudding-Cherry Red
Shirt:  *AMD*Haven top and tank (sold with Haven outfit at AMD)
Skirt: *Miel*Cali Cords- Sculpted skirt w/Belt - Bark
Shoes: *imbue.*  Black Ankle Booties ( Project Themeory item)

Until next time darlings.............................................♥Ame

No comments: