Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

#90 Akis by SeVered GarDen

Severed Garden released a new outfit, this week, called "Akis".  It really has a Pocahontas feel to it.  Don't you think?



I think what I have always loved about Severed Garden's style is that they pay attention to the detail. Right down to the shoes and the attachments.  They not only have clean lines on the avatar, they style it up with the stuff that makes you stand out in a crowd.
Not that I am going out clubbin looking like a little Indian girl, but this would be great for Halloween or for those of you who Role play.

Here are some of the attachments, on this set, that I fell in love with.



I have to admit that the Squirrel on the head gave me a little "LOL" episode.  And the squirrel and acorn leg attachment is too cute!

Style Card:
Skin:  *Pink Fuel* Honey Pure
        *Chelle* Kissable lipstick (fuscia)      
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Melon
Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes-C01

Hair:  *LoQ* Cafe Misto - Black
Outfit:  *{SeVered GarDen}* Akis- Black
Mouth attachment: *Ohmai Emporium* Every Flavored Bean (soap)

Until next time...................................................♥ Ame


No comments: