Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2011

#93 TDR 41

Hello...my name is Amethest and I am addicted to The Dressing Room.
HA!
Yes, I have become a complete TDR junkie!
TDR just re-set the store with some great new items.  Here are a few I found and teamed up with a few of my favorite things.


Glow Studios is contributing this time, almost always do. And I am in love with their lashes.  Here I am wearing both the Lightning lashes with the Paint slash lashes. I couldn't choose which ones i liked so i had to wear two.
The Earrings here are also contributed by Glow Studios. This is a new set called Tassel set.


The Sweater is from So Many Styles (SMS). You can also find this tasty little item at TDR!

And Then......for the shoes.......



I love Mon Tissu for many reasons... but these boots!!!! are a work of sheer genius! If these boots were real, they would be on my people-feet!


So this is your Friday/ early Saturday Style

Style Card:
Skin:  *Pink Fuel* Honey Pure
        *Pink Fuel*POP Lipstick (Laser) 
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Ultraviolet
Lashes: *{Glow} Studios* Paint Slash
                                              Lightning White (at TDR)
Necklace/Earrings: *{Glow} Studios* Pink Tassel Set (TDR)
Hair:  *Truth* Kendall Platinum
Shirt:  *League* Spring Camisole-Cream
Skirt: *League* Buttoned Corduroy Mini- Cream
Jacket: *SMS* Knit Cozy Sweater-Cherry (TDR)
Boots: *Mon Tissu*  Provence Riding Boots- Dark Brown

Until Next time..........................................♥ Ame

No comments: