Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

#92 League Broderie Anglais Blouse and Crochet Shorts

I went to Fashionably Late to check out their newer stuff, yesterday, and I ended up wandering around the sim.  Long Story Short, I found this adorable little outfit in League.  (one of their smaller stores)



There were a few different colors available, but I love the mint color.  It just seems so dainty and feminine. So I had to bring it to your attention!
I also fell in love with this hair style from Elikatira (e). This is the Rhythm hair in light blonde. I dont know if i will be changing this hair anytime soon.



League has alot of fun separates to put together. They also have some really nice skin choices too.

Style Card:
Skin:  *Pink Fuel* Honey Pure
        *Pink Fuel*POP Lipstick (Laser) 
Eyes: *Negaposi* Dreaming Eyes-Ultraviolet
Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes-C01
Hair:  *(e)* Rhythm  Blonde 02
Shirt:  *League*Broderie Anglais Blouse-Mint
Pants: *League* Crochet Shorts-Mint
Earrings: *CentoPallini* Ivory Cross Earrings (Rosa)



Until next time....................................♥ Ame

No comments: