Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#165 Vintage 1940's style

I was really excited to put this look together. I am completely taken with Retro themes. So this time, I wanted something that resembled the look from Katy Perry's video "Thinking of You". It's a very 1940's classy style.


I have to admit that finding each and every part of this outfit was more like a Job than willy-nilly shopping adventure. Did you know that no one in Secondlife currently sells a Pencil Skirt with Ruffled hem? At least not that I could find! I recruited the help of Miss Cracked Mirror to help me find the look I was searching for.  She turned me on to Aura designer Tyr Rozenblum.
Can I just say that Tyr is not only wonderful! she is brilliant as well!?
She was able to get this skirt to me, even though she had already retired the item.  But for those of you who want the same skirt, do not collapse. Rumor has it that she will be re-creating the design in a better Mesh than ever before.


Style Card:
Skin: *PF* Elly (Honey) Angelic
Lipstick: *PF* Elly-Glam Lipstick (Burgundy)
Eyes: *by Snow* Fresh Eyes Aster
Lashes: *Glow Studio* Classic Eyelashes- Clean 03 thin & long
Hair: *TuTy's* Diva vintage Hair (black)
Earrings: *C:K* Simple Pearl Earrings
Purse: *Rebel Hope* Pill Box Purse
Gloves: *LOW* Lace Short Gloves
Hat: *Eclectica* Little Black Pillbox Hat (Roses)
Jacket: *Artilleri* Gidget Jacket (Black)
Skirt: *Aura* Bullet Proof Ruffled Pencil Plain (Black)
Stockings:*Artilleri* Kyu-to! Fishnet Stockings
Shoes: *G Fields*Strap shoes "Alex"

Until Next time.............................♥ Ame




No comments: