Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 20, 2012

#171 Oh Nadine!

When you love "retro" stuff like I do, then you know the best retro sims in SL.  My second favorite sim (Artilleri being the first) is "The Wash". And right now, The Wash is having a Cart Sale. The sale includes multiple designers, selling items for 10L. It's a fun way to shop, so do not miss this sale!



Anyway, I was shopping and this dress caught my eye. It was hanging in the Artilleri store in the Wash. I really love this look, so I felt compelled to share.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Al Vulo* Tabata 1968 Hippie Cleavage Bronze (Free Al Vulo group gift August)
Hair: *Magika* Volume 01 Naturals Pack (Brown)
Jewelry:
*N@N@* Xclusive Fashioniste Set (The Wash 10L Cart Sale)
Dress: *Artilleri* Nadine Dress (White)
Shoes: *G Field* Wedge Platform Shoes "Dorothy"- White


Until Next Time..........................♥ Ame

Ps. I am still having Issues with Blogger not allowing me to resize my photo's. So, If you want to see larger Images you can see them on my Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/amethestpeck/

No comments: