Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

#172 A Casual Affair

I was looking for a soft casual look to share. This outfit jumped right out at me. It's not very expensive, only 135L, and it includes the shirt, jeans, shoes, bracelets, and a collar that I am not wearing in these photos.
 
I really love this look! So I am also wearing my favorite new hair from Magika (Volume).  You will see this hair style on me a few times, I'm afraid. I really am not ready to separate from it yet.
 
 
Style Card:
Skin: *CandyDoll* Leona Cream (Zodiac event)
Hair: *Magika* Volume 01 Naturals Pack (Blond)
Jewelry: *Bliensen + MaiTai*Fugen (The Wash 10L Cart Sale)
Ipod: *Bukka* iPod Touch Limited Keyholder (free on lucky board at Bukka)
Outfit: *Envious* Kindred Spirit
 
Until Next Time.....................................♥ Ame
 
 


No comments: