Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2012

#170 Sea Hole Look Aurelie

This week has been so exhausting that I really haven't had time to put together anything new for you guys. So I went to the Sea Hole mainstore. I really love that store. It seems I never blog Drinkenstein's stuff. So here I am with this new outfit that I really adore.



I've never seen SL capri pants with ruffles. I don't know why I love ruffles so much. Now, I'm not talking circa 1985 prom-dress ruffles. I am talking about those simple antique ruffles that scream "I'm a girl and I love lace" ruffles. This type of retro-ism is slowly making a come-back in the SL fashion scene. (Now if we could just get someone like Donna Karan of New York, to pick up on this!) However, I am not a fashion lobbiest. So I will not make it my life's mission to press on with this issue.


Style Card:

Skin: *Pink Fuel* Elly (honey) Angelic
Hair: *Elikatira* Thrive (Blonde 01) Bright Blondes pack (Available at Collabor88)
Hair Flower: *LaGyo* Bizarre Flower Headpiece (Available at Collabor88)
Eyes: Fateyes v2.0 (HUD included)
Earrings: *(Glow) Studio* Utopia Earrings (Black) (Available at TDR)
Necklace: *(Glow) Studio* Abstract Necklace (TDR)
Ring (R): *Maxi Gossamer* Roho Ring (Color change)
Ring (L): *LaGyo*Cherub Ring (Available at Collabor88)
Shirt: *The Sea Hole* Aurelie Top (Blush)
Pants: *The Sea Hole* Aurelie Paige Britches (Clay)




Until Next time..........................................................♥ Ame


No comments: