Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2012

#167 Petite Mesh V2 and Gatherings

This Journey began when I was talking to a friend about being petite.  These petite mesh avatars are one of the cutest things I have ever encountered in Secondlife! They are detailed and fun!
I decided it was time to "put the shrink" on Amethest!
So I originally had purchased a Mesh avatar on the Marketplace, that did not have the form that most designers use for petites.
This required me to go shopping for a new avatar.


 Stacia Zabaleta, the owner of Gatherings, has an entire line of Petite Mesh clothing. She also offers chairs and furniture for Mesh Petite Avatars. She is very informed on Petite subject-matter. So I asked her to take me where I could get an avatar that "worked".  She took me to the Petite Avatar Kingdom. This place has so much to offer if you are looking for a Petite Avatar.   I chose the Yabusaka Version 2 Petite Mesh Avatar. I also picked up some furniture for my new avatar.


This is the Bare Rose Petite Sweet Dresser.
The last few days I have been getting used to this new avatar. I have been playing with HUD options and dressing in new attire. The outfit here is from Gatherings
I combined the Petite Black Crop sweater and Lowrise Jeans outfit with the Petite Mossprint Tank and Petite Ultimate Stilettos in black. I also picked up a pair of Petite eyeglasses.


Style Card:
Mesh Avatar:  Yabusaka Petite Mesh Avatar 2 (Available at Petite Avatar Kingdom)
Hair: *Magika* Dara (resized to fit)
Glasses: *Gatherings* Petite Eyeglasses (Red)
Outfit: *Gatherings* Petite Black Crop Sweater & Lowrise Jeans
Shirt: *Gatherings* Petite Moss print Tank
Shoes: *Gatherings*Petite Black Ultimate Stilettos
Earrings and Necklace: *EarthStones* Tiny Garden Jewelry Set  (Jewel/silver)
Backpack: *SeVered  GarDeN* Bambetta (Strawberry) Backpack  (part of the outfit)





PS.  Just a note to tell you that these pictures can be better seen on my Flickr page.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/amethestpeck/
Unfortunately Blogger and I are not getting along when it comes to the size of these photographs. Hopefully I will be able to get that remedied soon.


Until Next time!!.................................................♥ Ame


No comments: