Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 2, 2012

#173 Ladybug

Little ladybug on my arm
you wear a heart as part of your charm
You joined me on this sunny day
just for a moment then you flew away.
~Author Unknown
 
 
I just love that quote. I love ladybugs too. So of course when I saw these boots, I had to share them with you.
 
 
When i was shooting the blog, I realized that my boots were winking at me. LOL! That is just another fantastic reason that you have to have these!
 
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember  (Honey) Beestung
Lipstick: *Pink Fuel* Glam Lipstick (Cherry)
Hair: *Magika* Drastic (Naturals)
Shirt: *MALT* Lorelei Vest (Scarlett)
Pants: * Mon Tissu* Denim Lou Lou Dark
Boots:* :)(:* Ladybug Rainboots
 
Until Next time................................................♥Ame


No comments: