Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#29 Broken hearts need Wings to fly

Five Finger Death Punch--Walk Away Lyrics

See FFDP Walk away video on youtube.com

I'm sorry,
for the demon I've become,
You should be sorry,
for the angel you are not,
I apologize,
for the cruel things that I did,
But I don't regret,
one single word I said,

Just walk away make it easy on yourself,
Just walk away please release me from this hell,
Just walk away there's just nothing left to feel,
Just walk away pretend that none of this is real,

Could you forgive me,
if I told you that I cared,
Would you be sorry,
if I swore that I'd be there,
Please forgive me,
for laughing when you fall,
I'm so sorry,
but I never cared at all,

Just walk away make it easy on yourself,
Just walk away please release me from this hell,
Just walk away there's just nothing left to feel,
Just walk away pretend that none of this is none of this was real.




Can we just talk for a minute....i mean can i just banter...and you listen?
I can not begin to tell you what I have been going through in Second Life the last few weeks.  I've learned more about my heart and the hearts of those that I love.  I have seen so much hurt and sadness.  Sometimes we forget that people have real hearts in this world we create. 
For all the pain I suffered I did gain some great new friends. That is what i try to focus on...but it's not always easy..just sayin'.
So this Blog is dedicated to those friends who loved me and supported me in their own pain....and the song is for all those people out there who make victims out of the innocent. Who dub those who love them "crazy".  And Walk Away is the best advice I can give those who I love and who love me. Sometimes you can not heal until you just fly.

I put together this look from Fishy Strawberry, Boom, and AOHARU.


Love the Buckle Gladiators by AOHARU



Style Card:

Hair: *Milana*  Taylor II Light Blondes
Skin: *Al! Vulo* erika *red-yellow bronze
Eyes: *Fauntasia* Fauny Peepers (Ocean)
Earrings: *AMD* Childsplay Earrings
Tattoo: *Severed Garden* Jane-Mud Tattoo
Ring: *Magic Nook* - Music Ring
Lingerie Set: *Fishy Strawberry* Soignee Red 2011
Wings:  *Boom* Aranel's Wings (flared)
Shoes: *Aoharu* Enamel Buckle Gladiator


"The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings."~Anonymous


Until next time...................................♥Ame

No comments: