Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 30, 2011

#31 The Wedding of 2011: Pixie and Dardevil Romano (part 1--the guest look)

Yesterday 5-29-11 was the most beautiful day in every world.  I witnessed a love of a lifetime become solidified in the most lovely ceremony the Second Life Grid has ever seen!
The chills were all over this blogger!  And wow...the tears flowed!

So of course i waited until the very last minute to find just the right thing to wear. HA! (I only knew about this wedding for two solid months in advance)
So I put this look together for you.







I wanted something "springy"....and something subtle but gorgeous.  So I found this dress at Hucci and teamed it up with some great jewelry by Donna Flora. (I fell in love with the criss-cross design in the back of this maxi-dress, and the flowy skirt!)
  I was in a real fix for hair that would be flattering to the jewelry, so I went to Juicybomb.com and did the hair research.  Gogo had just posted new hair styles from Exile and THANK GOD SHE DID!

So I added this new hair style and it showed the Donna Flora jewelry perfectly!



Once I was finished, I thought this is a perfect style for any spring wedding.

Style Card:

Hair: *Exile* Annalise Roots (Stefani)
Skin:  *Al! Vulo* Erika Shine Bronze
Eyes:  *Jiji Firehawk* Very Blue Eyes
Necklace and Earrings:  *Donna Flora* Occasus
Bracelet: *Donna Flora* Samara Bow watch (Amethyst)
Ring: *Ey:NO* Lilie Ring
Clutch: *LOQ* New York Clutch  (purple)
Dress:  *Hucci*  Ruffle Maxi Dress (Purple)
Shoes: *Donna Flora* Milva Shoes


Enjoy!......................♥ Ame

No comments: