Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

#100 Chelle Face Mask AND Total Betty Plush Cozy

WE DID IT!  Finally 100 posts! 
YAY!!!!!

I wanted to find an outfit that made me laugh...and when i saw these face masks at Chelle, I just couldnt stop myself.


The facemask comes with four options (or flavors): Avacado, Berry, Chocolate, and Vanilla.


AND THEN! You get an assortment of fruits and veggies for the eye attachments:


(Bananas, Carrots, Cucumbers, Kiwi's, Lemons, Limes, Oranges, Pineapples, and Tomato Slices)

Then I added the *NJoy* da Curlers hair. 

But the fun part was the TOTAL BETTY outfit: Cozy Plush.  This outfit reminds me of my favorite winter morning attire.




STYLE CARD
Hair: *NJoy* da Curlers
Face Mask: *Chelle* Home Made (face mask)
Includes 4 mask colors: (Avocado, Berry, Chocolate, and Vanilla); assorted fruits and veggies for eyes (ie. banana slices, carrot slices, cucumbers, kiwis, lemons, limes, oranges,etc.)
Bath set: *Total Betty* Cozy Plush Pink
Rolling pin: *OTP* Rolling Pin

♥............................................................♥ Ame

No comments: