Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#115 Mini-ME!!!


I love winter styles! And this year it seems like all the "kid avatars" are getting the good stuff!


 I found these stores on the market place called Baby pie & Nerdalicious.

Here are your marketplace links:





I had so much fun taking pictures with my kiddo-Ame that i almost forgot I was showing a fashion blog for these stores.  I love the winter styles for Baby pie. They have a great eye for kid's clothing.



Here is what I'm wearing:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Elly (Milk)           
Eyes: *Aphotic Gloom*Clarus eyes (Blueberry)
Hair: *D!va*Yuri3-Cats Eye
Blocks: *Nerdalicious* Block Tower (for da head)               
Outfit: *Baby Pie* Cozy Ice

So go find your inner Mini-me...or shop this store and stretch the prims....

Until next time.................................♥little Ame

No comments: