Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2011

#113 !gO! One last summer style....

Since Summer is officially over, I thought i would bring it back one last time with a cute little outfit I discovered at
!gO!


It's pretty rare that I find a shop where I like the styles so much.
So I put this cute little style together for you.  You can also add these sandals from +9.

You will definately be seeing more from this blogger on !gO! and their fashion.

Here's your style card:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember (honey) --Cherry
Hair: *Pomme d' Amour* Powder-sparkle blonde
Eyes: *NP* Dreaming Eyes - Azur
Earrings: *League*Vintage Heart Earrings
Necklace: *League* 3Vintage Necklaces
Shirt: *!gO!* LOLITA- Happy village
Pants: *!gO!* - Summer Time Skirt and Leggings (Violet)
Shoes: *+9* Summer Crocodile Sandal




One last thing:
For all my Cyber Monday shoppers:



Until next time!............................................♥ Ame

No comments: