Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

#114 ohhh Echo ♪ Forte! A Cappella

I am about three days behind schedule with this look! HA! This secretary has been super busy over the shopping holiday!


I really fell for this look. I switched up the skin to the new skin from Iren (Felina).  Normally I live in my Pink Fuel skin, but i was really impressed with this skin that Iren released for Lazy Sunday (last sunday) that i switched up.


This outfit from Echo is darling! You can pick it up at TDR Blue as a set. Yes, under 100L, the shirt and the skirt.


I added my favorite essential item from Jane, my Littlepiggies tights (waffleknit-Cream) and then added my new favorite heels from G Fields (Alex strap shoes-black)


And the bag is from !gO!. This is free when you join their group. Love their stuff!!!

Just add some paper and pencils (like the one I have on from RC  called Making lists) and you have the perfect secretary look!



Style card:
Skin:* [IREN]* Felina  (Lazy Sunday Special)
Hair: *Truth*Clara (Platinum)
Shirt: *Echo* Forte Sweater (TDR Blue)
Skirt: *Echo* A Cappella Skirt (TDR Blue)
Necklace & Earrings: *Donna Flora* Blue Tears
Rings:  *EY:NO* Diva Teddybear Ring
             *EY:NO* Reindeer Ring
Shoes: *G Fields* Strap Shoes "Alex"-Black
Tights: *Jane* lil piggies tights. waffleknit (Cream)
Bag: !gO! Laugh Every Day- Free group Gift
paper and pencil:  *RC* Making Lists

Until next time...........................................♥ Ame

No comments: