Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2011

#110 C'est La Vie Poncho

I am a growing fan of C'est la Vie. I have written about a few of their items before.  Larcoco just recently released the Poncho.


 I love the look of this piece. You can wear it alone or you can put a sweater under it. I chose the sweater. (as you can see)
I also teamed this look up with my favorite jeans from Silenced. These are the Katy Jeans.

The hair was an easy choice really.  I have really become a follower of Shag. This store has some very "off the cuff" hair styles.  This style is called "The Girl Next Door". Love it!


And we all know that no look is ever complete without shoes. So I went to my trusty boots from TOSL. These Sweater Wellies get me through the winter!


STYLE CARD:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Elly (Honey)
            *Pink Fuel* Glam Lipstick (Hard Candy)
Eyes: *Addict*Doll Eyes(Blue1)
Hair: *Shag* The Girl Next Door -Platinum
Jewelry: *Pepper*Pieces Ring (Dollarbie at Pepper)
                *Donna Flora* Vivian Earrings               
Poncho: *C'est La Vie* WButton poncho check (Red)
Jeans: *Silenced*Katy Jeans Light1
Sweater: *C'est La Vie*Knit Turtleneck (Cream)
Shoes: *TOSL* Sweater Wellies (Snow)

Until Next time...................................................♥ Ame

No comments: