Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

#106 Aristocrat from AMD released 11-16-11


Ok, Listen up... The new Aristocrat release from Apple May Designs is absolutely adorable!  I am only sorry it took me a day to get this post up.  However it is still right there at AMD in the New Release section.
I added my favorite LeLutka hair (Brigitte) to it...match made in heaven I think.


The jacket fits perfect. You know how some jackets get all weird when you have thicker hips or have a wider avatar?  Well this one seems to fall in place very easily.


And absolutely no outfit is complete without the perfect shoe.  I love these Block platform Booties from ISON. They are one of my new favorite stores.




Style Card:
Outfit: *Apple May Design*  Aristocrat
Hair: *Lelutka* Brigitte-Sookie
Hair attachment: *Nylon Outfitters* Pixie Cute Bow
Earrings: *Donna Flora* Vivian earrings
Boots: *ISON* Block Platform Bootie Brown

Until Next time..........................................♥ Ame

No comments: