Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

#101 ISON

I was looking for a fall style that had a mix of casual and dressy.  So I first stopped at ISON. I had seen one of these dresses when I was picking up my trenchcoat for Fifty Linden Friday, last week.

The Gretel Dress you see here is in Berry.  They have other colors though.
And i teamed it up with leggings from GAWK and the Ison V-neck tease shirt.


I also found these boots at Mon Tissu. These are the Provence Riding Boots in Black. I love them!



And then, of course, Hair is everything!  So this is one of the newest releases from D!va (Yuri in Ruby)



The earrings are from Purple Moon (Ana Set Multicolor III)



Style Card:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember Honey-Beestung
            *Pink Fuel* (honey) Juicy Gloss (Apple)
Eyes: *Negaposi* Lunar Eyes-Lettuce
Hair: *D!va* Yuri (Ruby)
Jewelry: *::PM::* Ana Set Multicolor III
Necklace: *Kari* The Hand of Fatima Necklace
Lashes: *[sauce]* Sugar Skull  back to basics lashes
Dress: *ISON* Gretel Dress (Berry)
Tee: *ISON* v-neck tease (Black)
Leggings: *GAWK* Black Cotton Leggings
Shoes: *Mon Tissu* Provence Riding Boots (Black)

♥..............................................................♥ Ame

No comments: