Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 8, 2012

#176 Ballone Black via R.icielli

I have been making changes all over the place. I started using a new SL viewer and am still getting used to it. As I do this, I am finding better graphics quality across the board! I was such a stickler for staying with what I had always used, but as you know, technology just will not allow for that!
 
I have really been in a slump lately. I cannot seem to find anything that catches my eye. I went to R.icielli to do the diamond hunt there. What I found was all of the non-mesh items are on sale for 50L. No one loves a deal more than I do.
So, I thought I would show you the outfit I put together from one of my finds.
 
 
What Im wearing:
Skin: *CandyDoll* Leona Cream
Hair: *LeLutka* Yippee Light Blonde
Jewelry: *Donna Flora* Organica Set
Ring: *Donna Flora* Vito Ring
Dress: *R.icielli* Ballone dress/ Black
Pants: *Phoenix Rising* Allyson Plaid Leggings (Black)
Boots:*Armidi Gisaci* Kyoto Boots (Black)

Have a wonderful Saturday!!!!! ............................................♥ Ame



No comments: