Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

#186 May's Soul Style

I have been trying to find some new designers to blog! I think I found a few that you guys may like.
This outfit is primarily from May's Soul but also from Tentacio. Both are the same designer May Tolsen, however Tentacio has non-roleplay clothing items.
 
 
 
 What I'm Wearing:
Rozena- Ai (Peach V2) Baby gloss Pink
HINAKO- Ametista
Purple Moon- Ana Set Multicolor III (Earrings and Bangles)
Tentacio /May's Soul- Dont touch my Eggs Necklace
Tentacio/ May's Soul- Selma Overall Sweet
Tentacio/ May's Soul- Tricot Sweater Cream
Tentacio/ May's Soul- Irma Warmers Beige
The Sea Hole- Crochet Knee Socks-Mocha
R.icielli- Oxford II Ankleboots (Smoky + Umber)




Get the bigger picture on my Flickr page!
 
Until Next time..................................♥Ame


No comments: