Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 23, 2012

#182 Autumn is Falling

What do I love about changing seasons, in Second Life?
 Style! of Course.
The designers release new styles and we all get to spend more Lindens than we planned!
I love Mon Tissu. I really do.
When I saw a recent avatar wearing something similar to this, I knew I had to blog it! I just love this look! (I hope you do too!)
 
 
What I'm wearing:
 
Skin: *PF* Elly- Milk
Hair: *Magika* Awkward
Scarf: *Artilleri* Funky Scarf (Blue and White Flora)
Ring: *Shakeup* Vintage Ring (16) (Available at the Arcade Gatcha event)
Dress: *Mon`Tissu* Lacey Dress- Neutral
Shirt: *Mon Tissu* Stitched Thermal - Blue
Tights: *Mon Tissu* Favorite Wool Tights -Organic Pack
Shoes: *Mon Tissu* Dark Brown Provence Riding Boots
 
Until Next time................................♥ Ame
 
 

No comments: