Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

#180 The Arcade Gatcha Event

I never knew I was a Gatcha-holic, but It would seem that I am! I had so much fun at this event. There is nothing like a Gatcha machine filled with so much stuff that you love. Seriously, I feel like a woman in vegas at a slot-machine.
 

 
I love this ironing board from Lisp Bazaar! The poses are hilarious!
 
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *PF* Elly Milk (Pure/ Angelic)
Hair: *Truth* Skai (Auburn)
Earrings: *LaGyo* Spots and wire earrings (ARCADE)
Necklace: *MG* Candy Love Heart (lilac)  (ARCADE)Camera Bag: *Tee*fy* Vintage Brownie Camera (Moss Green)  (ARCADE)
Flask: *The Sea Hole* Animated Fashion 5th-Sneezy Suirrel
Shirt :*Tulip* Oversized Cardigan (Grass) Available at the ARCADE Gatcha event
Undershirt: *C'est la Vie* Knit Turtleneck (Cream)
Pants: *Aura* Snug Leggins (Opaque) in Cocoa
Boots: *NX-Nardcotix* Rainboots - Its Bacon ..Available at the Arcade Gatcha event
 
 
You must go!!! It's fun.
 
 
 

No comments: