Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

#185 Feeling Different...need for change

Every now and then, I feel the need for change! So I decided to pick up the new Rozena skin from the FAIR @ the Nest.
When I put it on, I didnt like the way my avatar looked in it. Sooooooo, I changed my shape. It was a "happy accident". I really love this new look!
 
 


 
I went for a little bit of change and ended up with a lotta' bit of change. Oh well! I love it!
 
What I am wearing:
Skin: *Rozena* Ai (peach V2)-Baby gloss Natural (Fair)
Hair: *BC322 * Sleeping Twin Golden
Eyes: *Amacci* Gaze Eyes Clear Blue
Earrings and Necklace: *[Glow] Studio* Early Morning Earth Silver (FAIR)
Scarf: *TB* Wrapped up Scarf (Tartan)
Sweater: *Beusy* Casual Cardi (Black + Ombre)
Shirt: *Admiral Spicy!* Nerd Tee
Skirt: *Ero Rabbi* Tiered Skirt- Black
Shoes: *Miel* Far Boots - Solid
 
 
Until Next time.................♥Ame
 
 

No comments: