Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 28, 2012

#188 Beusy at SWAG fest! =)

Beusy is one of my new favorites! When I saw that Beusy owner/designer Colorless was participating in SWAG fest, I had to blog it!
 
The dress is called Pandamonium. It comes in Clean & Bloody options for your fashion taste choice.
 
 
 

I added a little bit of my own style to the dress. I added an undershirt, scarf, shoes, and socks.

What I'm wearing:

Skin: *PF* Elly Milk (Pure/ Angelic)
Hair: *Magika* Volume
Bow: *LaGyo* A girls bow
Ring: *MG* Roho Ring
Scarf: *Artilleri* Taylor Scarf (Black/Gray)
Glasses: *Beusy* Moustache glasses Version 1
Dress: *Beusy* Pandamonium Dress (Clean and Bloody) Available at SWAG fest  OCT 1st. NEW
Undershirt :*Mon Tissu* Stitched Thermal Gray
Knee Socks:  *Sweet Firefly's* Sweet Ringel Overknees (Black)
Shoes: *The Secret Store* Loveable Pumps-Licorice NEW



 
Until Next time...................♥Ame

No comments: